Whoa, mama! If you’re looking for a straightforward, do-it-all parents’ bike, then you’d be hard pressed to find anything better than this. Such features as the extra-wide bipod kickstand, the lockable handlebars, the long wheelbase, and the extensive use of aluminium (for weight saving) all add together to show how the Flying Mama was purpose-built with the carriage of young children in mind.
However, just because you’ve got kids in tow doesn’t mean you need to forego a bit style. And it just so happens that the Mama’s designers know this too, because it sure is a sweet-looking bike to behold.
Battery-powered LED lighting comes as standard on this bike, meaning that you don’t have to shop around for an aftermarket set. Buying components like lights, rack, mudguards, and locks as part of the complete package helps to keep our costs down, and these are savings that are passed on to you.
Enclosed gears, brakes, and drivetrain keep all of the bike’s more delicate components protected from the weather, meaning that you can more or less forget about maintenance and just enjoy years of reliable service.
Top quality family transporters are the trademark stamp of the Dutch bicycle industry, and we have absolute faith that this Mama can handle your brood. Throw on a couple of child seats and see for yourself!
- Rear rack: 35kg
- Frozen matte black
- Hazy grey metallic
- Battery-powered LED lights (front and rear)
- Selle San Marco Quadra saddle
- Stainless steel 13g spokes
- Aluminium alloy frame
- Steco rear rack
- Shimano Nexus 3-speed hub gears and rollerbrakes
- Shimano Nexus 7-speed hub gears and rollerbrakes
- Qibbel front and rear child seats
- For more accessories, see our Boutique.
- This bike can easily and discretely be made into an e-bike. Read more about our electric upgrade options.
Price including VAT:
Shimano Nexus 3-speed – £ 550.80
Shimano Nexus 7-speed – £ 623.78