WorkCycles Secret Service
Hand-built in the Netherlands, the Secret Service is smooth-rolling, solid-handling, and like every WorkCycles bike, comes totally equipped for daily use all year round. The finish is an elegant and super-tough black powder-coat, and the hardware is stainless steel as standard.
It’s an ideal choice for people who want something a little lighter and a little tighter; for those who appreciate the feel of a steel frame, but who want to cover greater distances, or ride across more varied terrain. Elegance is not sacrificed for practicality with the Secret Service, and all the usual accoutrements can be fitted to this bike to suit your needs.
Each WorkCycles Secret Service frame is hand-brazed in the Netherlands, and can be tailored to your specifications: you can build your bike from a range of options depending upon which gears, brakes, saddle, carriers, and tires you want.
The step-through version of the WorkCycles Secret Service can be found here.
- Shopping, commuting, parental duties, general errands, medium-weight cargo schlepping, cruising by the canal, espionage…
- 49 cm
- 55 cm
- 61 cm
- Shiny black
- Matte black
- 30kg on the rear rack
- 25kg on the optional front rack
- Enclosed chaincase for low maintenance
- Shimano hub dynamo
- Heavy Duty 28” wheels with double-walled rims
- Lugged and hand-brazed steel frame
- Forged aluminium crankset
- Bi-pod parking stand
- Chromed bell
- Steering stabiliser
- Brooks leather saddle
- Rear wheel ring lock (high security)
- Schwalbe Marathon tyres
- Zinc carbonate primer and damage resistant powder-coat on the frame and mudguards
- 2, 3, 8 or NuVinci CVT gearing
- Rear brake: coaster or rollerbrake
- Frame-mounted, removable front rack
- Über bright Busch and Müller LED lights
Prices starting from: £ 816.41
For more details see WorkCycles Secret Service – Pricing Sheet 2016 autumn